EarCentric EasyCharge Rechargeable Hearing Aids
For mild to severe hearing loss Tell me more ...
- Free shipping, Free return, Free charging base is included!
- No more embarrassing dead battery surprises
- Whole day of reliable hearing with a single charge
- Save an additional $400/pair on batteries each year
What can EasyCharge do for you?
EasyCharge has many benefits at an affordable price. If you need further help deciding, please contact us now.
Life doesn't stop, and neither should your hearing aid.
We understand how frustrating or embarrassing it can be to lose power at the wrong moment. For mild to significant high frequency hearing loss, EarCentric EasyCharge rechargeable hearing aids give you the power to go all day long, and into the night.
One charge is all you need.
Before going to bed, simply place your EasyCharge hearing aids on the charging base. When you wake up, the batteries will be fresh and ready for a whole day of dependable hearing.
Easy to operate with 2 environment optimization settings.
2 hearing optimization presets give you confidence that you'll be able to hear properly every time, in every environment. Plus, they are easy to operate: one simple click to switch between quiet and noisy environment.
Innovative noise reduction
No more whistle with advanced feedback cancellation technology. Our noise reduction technology allows you to focus on the sounds that you want, eliminating annoying background noise.
Catch up on everything you love with EasyCharge!
EasyCharge is ideal for...
Peace of Mind
Free Shipping Free Return
30 Day Home Trial
100% Money Back
EarCentric EasyCharge hearing aid has everything a high end hearing aid has, minus the $3,000 pricetag!
Change between the different audio settings and adjust the volume with the touch of a button!
Tiny and Comfortable
With a nearly discreet, nearly invisible design, the hearing aid simply slots behind your ear and fits snugly.
Fits Well With Glasses
Our hearing aid is designed for a comfortable fit with glasses on and long time wearing.
What's the catch? There is none! Here's how we get our prices so low:
Cut out the middleman
We work directly with the manufacturer.
No sneaky markups by the hearing clinic.
No retail markups.
No hidden fees!
Same Technology for 90% Less No time-consuming audiologist appointments. Our hearing aids cater to a wide range of hearing problems, from mild to moderately severe. With multiple hearing channels, almost everyone with hearing loss can be helped by our hearing aids! And if you're not one of them, just return it to us within 30 days for your money back guaranteed!
Pair of Rechargeable Hearing Aids Equivalent to $3,000 hearing aids. Plus $400/year saving on batteries.
Quick Start Kit Comfortable tubes and ear domes, cleaning brushes and tools, and a water resistant carrying case.
Sound Boost Kit Sound boost kit included for signicant and severe hearing loss.
Dual Charger Dual charging base with built-in overcharging protection circuit. Quick full charging in 3 hours (two hearing aids).
Designed By Audiologiest
Approved By FDA
Processor Made In USA
Ready To Wear
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. All our devices are examined and approved by the FDA. Hearing aids process sounds through different channels and bands. They amplify informative signals while suppressing noise.
Personal Sound Amplification Products (PSAPs), on the other hand, would simply pick up sounds and amplify everything, including loud background noises.
Our ready-to-wear hearing aids were developed based on thousands of hearing loss profiles to fit the majority of common hearing loss cases, such as high frequency hearing loss due to aging.
Rechargeable hearing aids have a built-in lithium battery and provide a whole day of reliable hearing with a simple charge. The nature and degree of your hearing loss as well as your lifestyle will factor into your decision. We have hearing aids for all levels and budgets.
We offer a 30 day in home trial period and money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction. Our customer support team will help you find the best choice and get the most out of your hearing aids.
Good question! Thinking of hearing aids as "communication devices" rather than "listening devices". it's important to consider your lifestyle and environments. For example:
- Which hearing situations are the most challenging?
- Do you have trouble hearing any particular sounds or voices?
- What is your average day like? Where do you go?
- What are your frequent noisy environments (restaurants, shopping centers, or outdoor sporting facilities)?
- What is your budget?
EarCentric EX2 rechargeable hearing aid is our latest hearing aid with built-in rechargeable battery. With a very discreet, understated look, this rechargeable hearing instrument has an exceptionally functional design, offering great audiological performance in a very small size. It fits moderate to significant hearing loss and provides exceptional sound quality, especially for high pitch amplification. A double-charging base provides both power and takes care of your rechargeable hearing instrument overnight, giving you the peace of mind to just get on with your day with perfect hearing.
- 20 hours of hearing with one simple charge – full day use
- Quick charging – 3 hours of charging time
- No need to worry about changing batteries
- No need to worry about losing power unexpectedly
- Additional saving of $400 per year on batteries
- Long lasting and do not deteriorate even after years of repeated charging
We believe that the only way to truly know if hearing aids are right for you is to try them out where you live, work and socialize. This is why we offer a 30-day trial period to ensure you find a perfect pair. If they don't work, simply return for exchange or refund. Our trial program is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Our hearing aids are designed to improve your quality of life. To get the best result, understand that it can take your brain about 21 days to get used to the sound of new hearing aids. Many sounds may seem too loud at first, but in due time your brain quickly accommodates the needed sounds and eliminates the unnecessary sounds.
With every hearing aid package purchased from us, you will receive:
- Rechargeable hearing aids equivalent to a pair of $3,000 hearing aids from local clinic
- Dual charging base
- Variety pack of ear domes of different sizes
- Set of batteries or charging base/cable for rechargeable hearing aids
- All cleaning tools needed
- A Carring case to protect your hearing aids
- User manual with online video tutorials
- A manufacturer warranty for 1 year
- Complimentary cleaning service and repair checks for the life of the hearing aids
- Unlimited technical support by phone, online chat and email
- 100% money back guarantee for 30-day in-home trial
Nope. No hearing test is needed when you order EarCentric ready-to-wear hearing aids. Studies show 80% of people experience similar hearing loss, so there's no need for a custom fit. Our ready-to-wear hearing aids were developed based on thousands of hearing loss profiles to fit the majority of common hearing loss such as high frequency hearing losses due to aging. Every hearing aid we sell has 2-4 settings that fit 80% of people! And if it doesn't? We'll give you 100% of your money back!
A pair. The brain processes signals from both ears for improved clarity and balanced sound. If you have hearing loss in both ears you will be able to hear much better with two hearing aids, and your satisfaction with those hearing aids will be much higher. If you only use one hearing aid, but have hearing loss in both ears, your brain must process two different sound and clarity levels, which makes the sound signal more difficult to understand.
Think our hearing aids as "Toyota". They provide the features that you may need for your everyday life, at affordable prices. They are not "BMW" with the fancy bells and whistles such as Bluetooth, remote control etc.
However, our digital hearing aids do use the advanced sound processing technology found in these $3,000 devices, to enhance human voices while suppressing noise in the background. They also have on-device volume control and program switch to give you more freedom to adapt to your individual hearing environments.
By eliminating the middlemen in traditional hearing aid market, we are able to provide affordable hearing aids and pass the value directly to you, our customer.
Shipping is free on all hearing aids purchase.
- Standard shipping is free and only takes 3 to 5 business days from the time it leaves our warehouse.
- Expedited shipping is $4.99 only takes 2 to 5 business days from the time it leaves our warehouse.
- Express shipping is an extra $24.99 per shipment in a speedy 1 to 2 business days from the time it leaves our warehouse.
If you don't like it, return it. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your hearing aids, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return them for a full refund. This in-home trial service offers the following benefits:
- Ability to test any hearing instrument in your everyday life before making a purchase
- Risk-free opportunity to decide if a hearing aid is a right fit for your needs
- Time to adjust to hearing again and determine whether or not the hearing aid is comfortable for all-day use
Our hearing aid trial program paired with our low price strategy gives you the confidence to find the best-value hearing instruments that fit your hearing and fit your budget.
We strongly advise our customers to use the hearing aids for at least 21 days. This allows the brain and ears to adjust to the new hearing aids.
Please obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to expedite the process of returning the hearing aid if you choose to do so.
Our standard warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for 365 days from the time you receive your order. If, at our examination, it is determined that the unit failed to work due to parts, materials or workmanship we will repair or replace it for free.
To protect your investments, we also offer a 15% discount on the retail price of our hearing aid(s) if you lose or damage them in the first year of ownership.
Caution: most of our competitors only provide 3-6 months limited warranty.
We provide technical support and aftercare to all our products. Simply contact us and we will assist around the clock. If the issue still persists, we will take back your hearing aids and do the repair or replacement.
It is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Obtain a RMA service request online or by phone
- Pack and send the device to us
- Wait for your repaired or replaced item
We will keep you updated on every step of the process.
Our products are categorized as medical supply and you can use your FSA cards to make purchase.
Unfortunately, at this time, we do not accept insurance. However, you can ask your insurance company for reimbursement.
|Hearing Loss||Mild, Moderate, Significant, Severe|
|Features||Rechargeable, 2 Channels, Voice Detection, Noise Reduction, Feedback Blocking, Wind Blocking|
|Operation Hours||Rechargeable Battery. 20 Hours of hearing time. 3 hours charging time.|
|Price Range||Best Value|
|Age Groups||All Ages|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- I just purchased the rechargeable hearing aids for my 98 year old mother. When I put them in the base to first charge them, they lit up BLUE. However, the instructions say they should be green or red. What does this mean?
Thank you for shopping with us. We would like to inform you that you receive the upgraded version of rechargeable hearing aid. American Medical Association (AMA) requires that Red Light should only be used for Emergency, that's why we changed the Red Light indicator to Blue Light. Your new rechargeable hearing aid has a Blue Light indicator ON during charging. And a Green Light when fully charged and power ON.
- My Mom purchased this hearing aid & she is having trouble talking on the phone. Is there any setting which may need adjusting when talking on the phone?
Hello, Please follow the instruction below to use your hearing aids for telephone.
- How do I fix the charging connector on ear piece
Send back to us and we will fix it for you, free of charge!
- How do you detach the earpieces from the body? Manual shows an arrow suggesting to twist in a counter clockwise manner.
It is super easy! check the diagram below:
- Which ear domes are sent when you first get your hearing aids?
EasyCharge hearing aids come with hybrid ear domes for comfort while reducing whistling. You can find it here: https://www.earcentric.com/hybrid-ear-domes-tips-pack-of-6.html
- I need a replacement instructional booklet please
Hi, Wendi, A set of new user manual is on the way and you should have it in about 3 days! Thanks! EarCentric Support